Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.
The Beginner course designed for new Makers and Tinkers. You will get overview of Arduino Programming.
- Build simple project the Arduino Uno.
- Understand what is the Arduino.
- Understand analog and digital I/O
- compile and upload arduino sketches
- Understand what is prototyping
- Flow of arduino program execution
Get started with
on Raspberry Pi Pico
- What is RP2040 Microcontroller?
- How to attach pin headers and
install MicroPython to program it.
- Raspberry Pi Pico using the MicroPython language.
- Basics of MicroPython language.
- Pico’s pins and the electronic components connect and control
- Writing programs
to control and sense them
- Analog and Digital Sensor data processing